What is the application process for a staff or trainee position?
- Simply send an email to Sandeep Dave.
- Email can be looked up at Duke.edu; the online form became a spam magnet and was inactivated.
- Include your CV and a brief statement about what aspect of our lab fits with your interests and list of three references. (References are not needed for undergraduates and grad students.)
What happens after you apply?
- We read each application carefully and determine if they are a good fit. Most candidates will be informed immediately if they are not a good fit or a suitable position not available.
- The remaining candidates are invited for an extended conversation via email, phone and/or in-person visits before an offer can be extended. Most candidates should expect to interact with multiple members of the lab before they are hired.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]